1. Terms of Payment: 50% deposit required upon acceptance of
proposal. No work shall begin without payment. Balance is due upon
2. Any deviations from the original proposal must be presented to
and accepted by Bell Stone in writing. No verbal change orders will
be accepted. Customer approval and release form must be signed and
returned prior to start of work.
3. Bell Stone is not responsible for plumbing, electrical,
millwork, or installation of 5/8 subtops or removal of existing
materials. If removal of existing materials is required, prices will
4. Sales tax is not figured into quoted price and will be added
to the job when billed unless sales tax exemption certificate is
5. All cabinetry must be installed and LEVEL prior to start of
slab/tile work or the day of template.
6. All cook tops, self-rimming sinks and faucets must be at
jobsite on the day of installation or a trip charge will be
assessed. Undermount sinks must be at the jobsite or Bell Stone on
the day of templating or a trip charge will be assessed.
7. Any slab or tile countertop application that has an overhang
of 10" or greater from cabinetry or pony wall must have corbelling
for support. Corbelling and/or engineering or structural support for
slab or tile is not included in the proposal UNLESS specifically
8. Bell Stone is not responsible for damage done to slab or tile
work by other trades. Repairs can be done for an extra charge.